Tutors: Anne Hennessy, Vitae Consulting
Date: Tuesday, October 6th, 2020
Duration: 2 hours (12.30-14.30)
Lunch & Learn: A series of 2hr self-development workshops helping you to manage your well-being and control your response to workplace stress during the Covid-19 Crisis
This course presented in partnership by Screen Skillnet and Screen Skills Ireland is supported by Skillnet Ireland’s ReBound fund.
Time is a finite resource; energy can ebb and flow but they are two of the most crucial resources that will serve us during these uncertain times. COVID has propelled us to be part of a VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) environment. The only certainty is that there will be constant change in the next 12 months in the external environment.
This training looks at several key areas to help participants understand how they can manage their time and energy during the current period. Various theories and models will be used to support the learnings.
- Self-Management when operating in a VUCA environment
- Increasing self-awareness – Reflecting on Personality Type Theory to understand differences in personality and how to keep energy levels high. Tips to understand colleagues’ styles
- Noting and managing your physical energy
- The concept and importance of boundary management – creating boundaries and work rhythms for self and communicating boundaries to colleagues
- Evaluating use of time – time awareness, arrangement, and adaptation
- Tips to manage Zoom fatigue
- Self-management in combatting ‘Zoom Gloom’
This course is aimed at anyone working in the Film & TV Drama Industry that would like some help managing their time and energy, particularly while working during Covid-19.
Screen Skills Ireland courses are open to all regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply online by 12pm on Friday 2nd October. Please note places on this course are limited to 18 participants and applicants are assessed on their CVs so please make sure you upload an up to date CV.
Please apply online by 12pm on Tuesday 29th September 2020 through the link below.
For further information, please email email@example.com.
For technical issue with applying on the website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 06.10.20 / Managing Your Time & Energy During These Uncertain Times (Online)
6th October 2020
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm